LFW AW/13 - Day 2

Yesterday was absolutely amazing!!!
I had the pleasure of attending the Julien MacDonald Show which was fantastic! I also attended the late night show from Rihanna for River Island and saw her too! I will show you this in a separate post after this!

What I wore...

Coat: H&M, Top: Zara

Ripped Jeans: River Island, Shoes: Zara
The Julien MacDonald Show - Goldsmiths Hall


This is the room they put us seated guests and they served us delicious chocolates, cocktails and champagne- what a treat! The place was beautiful and grand with gorgeous huge chandeliers.



Anticipation! waiting for the show to start.

The Frowers! The Saturdays 



And the show begins. I loved the Viva Las Vegas theme which ran through his collection. There was lots of glitter and shimmer, felt like I was in Vegas!











Yay! Its Julien himself!


Got a picture of the lovely Pixie Lott! What a beaut!


I loved this ladies low back coat, had to ask for a photo! 


Paparazzi! all eyes on the gorgeous Saturdays. Look at mum-to-be Rochelle Humes! aww



Got a photo of Jamie Winstone, cute little thing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects