LFW AW/13 - Day 4 continued...

Have a look at the look book below of stunning pieces from Tom Ford and Giles!

Giles
















I like this silk pyjama look. It takes me back to the nineties when the US girl group known as TLC had silk pyjamas on in their "creep" video! cool!











By far the best dress out of the entire collection for me. The top is just gorgeous!



Woolly hats!



This collection reminds me of a Halloween party- not in a bad way though; a stylish Halloween party then. This might be because of the nude and dull-ish make-up chosen for the catwalk. Nevertheless I am intrigued by the material and details used in this collection. I admire the gold that is used in some of his pieces.

Tom Ford

I have been waiting for this particular showcase. Tom Ford is said to be the reason why so many US buyers have flown over to LFW! So lets have a look at what he had to offer..



A bit of monochrome I see



Looove the jumper!





Some leopard print, similar to that of Burberry, why not!





A leopard print and fur Parker jacket! Genius



The boots! the little peep of her toe is so tantalizing.








Class!



Extremely impressed with this collection! It's colorful, classy and experimental. I think he has definitely impressed us all. I guess the buyers will have something special to take back to the US!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects