New York Fashion Week

AUTUMN/WINTER 2013-14

So guys, we are now in the month of Fashion and New York fashion week has kicked off!!
This is a very exciting month for me but hectic too as my calender is packed full of press days, fashion shows and meetings! But hey, this is what I was born for, this is what I breathe- Fashion!

So lets take a quick tour of the look book I've created below.

My favorites from NYFW...

Herve Leger by Max Azria



Love the patterns on this dress. I especially love the way the trend of patterns run through the entire collection. You are covered so this type of piece would totally keep you warm under an oversized fur jacket! ;-)







This black fur gives me the shivers! so sheek!




Prabal Gurung



Now i'm sure we are all familiar with the peplum trend but it seems like it's here to stay, and believe me, i'm not complaining. I adore this khaki military type peplum suit. I would wear this to London Fashion week!













I see fur floating around this season. Love!

Alexandre Herchovitch



Again with the peplum styled dress but a high peplum this time!





Monochrome stripes!



Oversized peplum!

Alexander Wang



His collection this seasons seems very masculine but still feminine at the same time. How does he achieve this!? My sister said it's the models that were chosen. What do you think?





AW trending the oversized jumpers and midi skirts!

Creatures of the Wind







Fashion on the streets of NYC! Have a look at what they wore to the shows...





I love the New York fashion, can't wait for LFW!!





Whatever the weather may be, we have to show it who is boss! there's an outfit for every season.







Until next post

xoxo






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects