TESCO Beauty Event!


Hi guys!

So today I attended the Tesco beauty event. The retail brand hosted the event to launch it's new beauty ranges!

The invite I received is below....

My Invite
These are the products that I am yet to try!

Barbara Daly Make-up range



I fell in love with the eyeshadows! Silky and creamy!




Along Came Betty beauty range


The packaging is so cute!

Along Came Betty make-up range



I also met Joey Essex from the hit reality TV show "The Only Way is Essex" and managed to get a lovely photo with him. He's new range will be called "Joey Essex D'Reem hair" exclusively at Tesco.




Gardenia range






Treacle Moon range



Tesco Pro Formula range



Calcot Manor Spa range



I love the way they displayed the products in the bathroom.





St Moriz range



Food!!!
I also received a goodie bag! I do love my freebies! ha!







Most ranges are in store or will be this month so try them out, they look really good!

I will also be attending GOSH Cosmetics preview event so look out for the post!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects