Looking bright beats the weather!

Hi Guys!

How have you all been!? 
How have I been? Well now you've asked, I have to say that I have been pretty annoyed at the weather here in London :-( for a moment it seemed like summer was well on it's way but after witnessing depressing rain and thunder today I'm starting to think otherwise! Anyway fashion goes on right? We have to do what we have to do! Believe me, the cold and rain will not stop me looking bright, and certainly will not stop me preparing for the summer.
So I have been looking at different fashion pieces for the summer, I just had to share it with you guys!

I was particularly impressed with the SS/14 collection from Moschino Cheap & Chic.. (Look below)

It's all about the bright colours! Let's be bold and stand out in preparation for warm weather regardless of what is pouring down at present.




















Below are a few images from me demonstrating colours and summer!


Let's have an Afro-centric summer! This peplum top is one of my favourite "ankara" pieces. I matched it with bright blue Jeans from New Look and a royal blue bag which I used as a clutch from Zara. Colour mix - Love it!


Taken from my instagram page, I actually did these bright coloured nails when it was snowing! Trust me bright colours are always invited.


Put together by me :-) Something I would wear. All ASOS items by the way. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects