Paul & Joe nails

Hi Guys,

 If  my nails aren't painted, I feel unbelievably uncomfortable. Especially the moment you're on a train on your way to work and you're reading a book, and the person in front of you stares directly at your unpainted finger nails! (awkward) Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. Anyway I've had a Paul & Joe nail polish sitting on my table for months! Today I decided to try it and I was impressed!


Here I used colour 027 and with just one coat! 

Image 1 of Paul & Joe Limited Edition Summer 2013 Nail Polish
Limited edition SS/13
Image 1 of Paul & Joe Nail Polish Remover
Nail Polish Remover

The range can be found at Selfridges - Polishes are £10.00
They are also on ASOS too!





1 comments:

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects